The Dream and the Awakening: A True Story That Exposes the Soul Mate Myth Review

The Dream and the Awakening: A True Story That Exposes the Soul Mate Myth
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This story comes busting out of the gate like a horserace. It hooked me hard, relationships, work, business, sex, lying, flipping, flopping, passion, dodging, debt... It's the American dream. It was a roller coaster ride that I couldn't set down. The frankness and honesty of the writer with his knowledge of many subjects and places, will keep you turning pages until you cross the finish line. I couldn't stop thinking, "been there", let's see how will he get himself out of that? Just when you think it's calming, it gets that "terminator" GEN-thinking, "I'm back", ZAP!
Everyone will be able to relate to at some angle. I love the way he let's you know what he thinks, everyone is thinking. It is a brilliant style of writing. You will find yourself staring back at yourself through every page. I love learning about the Israeli and local southern California cultural traits and references, as well as the many viewpoints and quotes from Kabala and Hebrew. The Dream and the Awakening is a well written, savory, sizzling tale of your life or someone you love.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Dream and the Awakening: A True Story That Exposes the Soul Mate Myth



Buy Now

Click here for more information about The Dream and the Awakening: A True Story That Exposes the Soul Mate Myth

0 comments:

Post a Comment