Anteater of Death: A Zoo Mystery Review

Anteater of Death: A Zoo Mystery
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Buy or borrow this book. Do not steal this book....that would make Lucy mad and apparently that's one thing you never want to do....go head to head or toe to talon with an enraged anteater.
I have long been a fan of the author's other series but was blown away by this book. Lucy and her keeper Teddy are fresh and wonderful, the zoo and the marina and the castle are superb locations. I thought I pegged the killer early (and I turned out to be right) but that didn't take away from the sheer joy of the book. There is a nice cast of slightly 'different' supporting characters but the craziness is well contained and only adds to the joy...(if you are a reader of the Meg Langslow books by Donna Andrews, the crazy supporting cast is very similar.) And there's a nice love story and a hunky ex boyfriend now the sheriff and an on-the lam father and an entire zoo full of friends...both animal and human.
Buy this book borrow this book, read this book and love this book!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Anteater of Death: A Zoo Mystery



Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Anteater of Death: A Zoo Mystery

0 comments:

Post a Comment