A Bloodhound to Die For (Jo Beth Sidden, No 6) Review

A Bloodhound to Die For (Jo Beth Sidden, No 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Having read all the previous books in this series, I was anxious to read this final book. I enjoyed it immensely and was glad that many of the loose ends were tied up. This final novel was somewhat different than the earlier five. Perhaps it was because Ms. Lanier was aware of her failing health and finished the series for fear that she wouldn't be around to give us further adventures of these colorful characters. I am heartbroken that we will hear no more from this talented writer. I highly recommend this book and all the others in the Bloodhound series.

Click Here to see more reviews about: A Bloodhound to Die For (Jo Beth Sidden, No 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about A Bloodhound to Die For (Jo Beth Sidden, No 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment