The Untouchables Review

The Untouchables
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I loved this book so much, I couldn't put it down and finished it in one afternoon. It's an exciting walk through the events and police actions during the Prohibition. The elect group of men, given the title and later widely known as the "Untouchables" wouldn't be bribed, bought, or stopped until Al Capone went down. Although many dangers surrounded them, they were persistent in their fight to see Chicago clean of illegal alcohol and Al Capone behind bars. I wish that everyone could read this book. This remarkable piece of history isn't appreciated nearly as much as it should be. Don't expect what you watched in the movie - it isn't cheesy at all. The movie, in a word, sucked. I expected the book to be just as hokey, and was definitely surprised to find it was way better! It's an awesome novel that is unfortunately hard to find now. The legend of Eliot Ness and his men and their incredible bravery is something that, I hope, will never be forgotten. Give this book a shot. I promise you will enjoy it much more than the movie.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Untouchables

The Untouchables is the gripping true story of the team of men who broke the back of the vicious Chicago crime mob and its stranglehold on the nation, told by the man who orchestrated the effort. Enormously successful as a long-running TV series, The Untouchables should leap onto the bestseller lists when released as a major motion picture in June, starring Robert DeNiro and Sean Connery. Reissue.--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Click here for more information about The Untouchables

0 comments:

Post a Comment