The Man Who Smiled (Kurt Wallander Mysteries) Review

The Man Who Smiled (Kurt Wallander Mysteries)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Other reviewers said all that had to be said. I have one suggestion to readers that are new to Kurt Wallander Mystery Novels. Read them in sequence. Unfortunately, they were translated to English out of order. Here is the correct order: 1. Faceless Killers (1991) 2. The Dogs of Riga (1992) 3. The White Lioness (1993) 4. The Man Who Smiled (1994) 5. Sidetracked (1995) 6. The Fifth Woman (1996) 7. One Step Behind (1997) 8. Firewall (1998) and 9. Before the Frost (2002). Also, consider another 'non-Wallander' mystery: The Return of the Dancing Master (2000) I hope I didn't miss anything...

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Man Who Smiled (Kurt Wallander Mysteries)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about The Man Who Smiled (Kurt Wallander Mysteries)

0 comments:

Post a Comment