Night Game (John Marquez Crime Novels) Review

Night Game (John Marquez Crime Novels)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, the second installment in the John Marquez crime fiction series. Intelligent characters, well-paced plot, an insight into a world I knew nothing about, the illegal trafficking in bear bile (just as the first Marquez explored the world of abalone smuggling, another world previously unknown to me) - plus, to top it all off, good writing. One could hardly ask for anything more, except a third installment. As to that, I understand one is on the way, one focusing on caviar and sturgeon trafficking, with a special appearance by Russian mobsters. I'm looking forward to it already. In the meantime, though, check out Night Games. You won't be disappointed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Night Game (John Marquez Crime Novels)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Night Game (John Marquez Crime Novels)

0 comments:

Post a Comment