Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This review concerns the original 1931 edition and the revised 1961 edition, which tells a story similar to the original, but it is shorter. While on a shopping trip, Nancy, Bess and George meet a young girl named Millie (Joanne in the revised edition) who lives at Red Gate Farm with her grandmother. Millie/Joanne and her grandmother may be forced to sell their farm because they don't have enough money, so they decide to take in boarders. Nancy, George and Bess go to the farm to spend some time with their new friend and she tells them about a weird nature cult that rents part of their land and performs strange rituals at night. Nancy; however, suspects that the cult is not quite what it seems. To find out if she is right you'll have to read the book. I really enjoyed this book. I found the mystery intriguing and the writing was very good (at least with the original edition, which was the one I read). I'd recommend reading the original edition, if possible, but either way, this is a very good story that fans of the series would enjoy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Secret of Red Gate Farm (Nancy Drew, Book 6)
Nancy, suspicious of a secret society, daringly investigates.
Click here for more information about The Secret of Red Gate Farm (Nancy Drew, Book 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment