Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have to say I really enjoyed
this second installment of the Pizza Lover's mystery.
Of course the cover of the book had me yearning for
just one slice of a gooey cheesy pizza.
I relished the idea of coming back to see
how sisters Eleanor and Maddy were getting along.
This mystery takes place in a very
small town in North Carolina.
Where everyone knows your name and your business.
This time the crime is committed right inside
Eleanor's pizza making kitchen.
How dare someone use one of her tools of the trade to murder someone.
So, of course Eleanor has a stake in this crime.
The fun comes while tagging along on all the escapades
the sisters do to find the guilty party.
Again, I savored every moment while reading this mystery.
Thanks for the pizza recipes included.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pepperoni Pizza Can Be Murder (Pizza Lover's Mysteries)
Click here for more information about Pepperoni Pizza Can Be Murder (Pizza Lover's Mysteries)
0 comments:
Post a Comment