Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Books like this one are the unfortunate result!
I think this is the second Danielle Steel book I've ever read in my life and I'm pretty certain it will be my last. This novel reads like a 320-page outline of a story idea that the author either lacked the time or the desire to fill in and develop. Characters are never fleshed out -- (which I guess is difficult to do with cardboard). Instead of scenes we get summaries of scenes -- as though any action that might have been remotely interesting took place off stage! And I don't think I've ever read so many cliches in one book. In the end, I cared about none of the characters because the writer gave me nothing to care about! In short it's just a horribly, horribly done book that the author seemed to have written with an indifference that shows no respect for the following that has made her a success and very, very wealthy.When I finished this book I was just pissed that I wasted my time -- and money.And the editor of this mess should be fired.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rogue
0 comments:
Post a Comment