Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I own each and every book written by J.California Cooper and I wait anxiously for her next book after purchasing the most current. Life is Short but Wide is an emotional roller coaster. Happy times, crying times and even times of anger(that's me reading the book). I've always appreciated the writing style of the author, like two friends looking at people and how they let life live them. With each book comes the gems of wisdom while the story is being told. I shared my first J. California Cooper book with my then 12 year old daughter because of those gems of wisdom. Life is Short but Wide is a good read and I oftern purchase her books as gifts because I want people to experience a true storyteller.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Life Is Short But Wide
Click here for more information about Life Is Short But Wide
0 comments:
Post a Comment