Answering Their Country's Call: Marylanders in World War II Review

Answering Their Country's Call: Marylanders in World War II
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For starters, every Marylander should buy this book! I have never said anything like that before. And it's not just because I have an uncle and one friend/neighbor in this book. It's because these chapters are written and these stories are told so well. (And the interviews were carried out just in time.) There is also wonderful diversity represented here--of race, background, military arm, theatre of operations, rank, etc. Many of these stories are quite harrowing. Typically my responses were: I don't think I could have done that. And: Thank you--thank you--for your service.
Of course, as sometimes happens, my other thought was that I should have done this book. It was a great idea, well and faithfully executed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Answering Their Country's Call: Marylanders in World War II



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Answering Their Country's Call: Marylanders in World War II

0 comments:

Post a Comment