Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been a fan of these authors since the beginning. Some books are better than others, and at the start I thought this book was going to be one of the very best. The authors' prose style has improved, Nina has a full and realistic life (not always the case in the past, where plot seemed to push character), the story is intriguing, and the other viewpoint character - one of the witnesses to the crime - is fascinating. I was engrossed in the story all along, but by the end I was scratching my head, feeling cheated. The motivations and actions of the main culprits (trying not to give too much away here) are totally without foundation or logic. That ruined the story for me. I recommended the book to a couple of friends while I was reading it, and I've had to go back and tell them, "maybe not."Still, if you don't think about logic or motivation but just go along for the ride, it's a fine ride.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Case of Lies
0 comments:
Post a Comment