Divine Evil (Random House Large Print (Cloth/Paper)) Review

Divine Evil (Random House Large Print (Cloth/Paper))
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I would actually give this book two different ratings as a horror/suspense a 4. As a romance a 1.
This book should NEVER be categorized as a romance. One problem with this book is that I wanted to read a character driven romance and ended up with a Stephen King horror. I also felt that this book ended abruptly, there was no closure. How did the town feel afterward, what happened to the cult worshipers, etc.
This book was difficult and disturbing read. I don't recommend that you read it before bedtime. I generally am not that disturbed by what I read, but I definately did not sleep well the night I finished this book.
Be warned not your typical Nora Roberts romance. If you are bothered by the occult and graphic violence pass this by.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Divine Evil (Random House Large Print (Cloth/Paper))



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Divine Evil (Random House Large Print (Cloth/Paper))

0 comments:

Post a Comment