13 Treasures Review

13 Treasures
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Let me just start off by saying that whatever I say won't do this book justice. So please just go read it yourself!
In the spirit of Harry Potter, Michelle Harrison takes us on a wild ride full of mystery with her unlikely main character Tanya. See, Tanya has a bit of a uncommon condition. She can see fairies. Not cute Tinker Bell fairies but vengeful devious fairies. When the fairies play a trick on Tanya it's the last straw for Tanya's Mom. She sends her away to live with her grandmother. This is a terrible turn of events in Tanya's world but when clues start popping up in a 50 year old mystery Tanya may just get some of her question answered.
I had heard some really great things about this book so when the chance came to read it of course I took it. I was not disappointed! 13 Treasures is full of mystery. There was never a dull moment! When I wasn't reading this, I wanted to be reading this.
All of the characters were very very well written! I loved Tanya. She was mature and confident when other 13 year olds would have run screaming. All the secondary characters were great too. I loved Fabian and his Dad. I Loved the fairies also!
There are tons of books out there about girls who see fairies. This one was no different but somehow it stood out! I really loved it. It read like a movie. I actually see this being made into a movie in the near future. I had a lot of fun reading this and I plan on buying the sequel from Book Depository because there's no way I'm waiting until the American release date!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: 13 Treasures



Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about 13 Treasures

0 comments:

Post a Comment