Ask ME About Mary Kay: The true story behind the bumper sticker on the pink Cadillac Review

Ask ME About Mary Kay: The true story behind the bumper sticker on the pink Cadillac
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It was my good fortune to work for Jackie Brown at BeautiControl in the early seventies as well as to be on staff at Mary Kay Cosmetics some years later. I was aware of the history of both companies and I knew a few things about the conflicts that took place in the early years. It was the proverbial tip of the iceberg! I had no idea of the more intimate details until reading this book.
My position at both companies allowed me to have some insight into the personalities of both women. It was clear to me then and remains so to this day that both are wonderful role models for anyone aspiring to be successful in business.
When I heard that Jackie was writing about events that took place so many years ago, I felt sure it would provoke a lot of interest among those who were or still are associated with both companies but I had my doubts about the relevance it might have for anyone else.
I was wrong!
If you are inspired by stories about people who overcome a multitude of adverse circumstances to achieve a lofty goal, you will enjoy this book.
If you want to see how faith in God provides a foundation on which to build a life and a company, you will enjoy this book.
There will be some who prefer that the skeletons of history remain safely in the closet - that it is unfair to the memory of Mary Kay to tarnish her image as a leader. I understand that feeling.
Although she passed from this life a number of years ago, Mary Kay is an icon and a hero to millions of men and women all over the world. She was one of the most remarkable women of our time. But in the honest telling of her story, Jackie is compelled to reveal a darker side to Mary Kay - a side that plays a prominent role in this compelling narrative. She was not a perfect human being. But, of course, she never said she was.
Mary Kay wrote the story of her life some years ago. It has inspired millions. Now it's Jackie's turn to write her own. I believe it will inspire millions more.
Some may feel "Ask ME about Mary Kay" should not have been written. I say kudos to Jackie for having the courage and the talent to write about her life in a way that entertains as well as informs.
It reads like the adventure that it was. I couldn't put it down!


Click Here to see more reviews about: Ask ME About Mary Kay: The true story behind the bumper sticker on the pink Cadillac



Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Click here for more information about Ask ME About Mary Kay: The true story behind the bumper sticker on the pink Cadillac

0 comments:

Post a Comment