Murder on Marble Row (Gaslight Mystery) Review

Murder on Marble Row (Gaslight Mystery)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
"Murder on Marble Row" has to be the best in Victoria Thompson's series. I have enjoyed each of these Gaslight Mysteries to varying degrees, but this one is flawless. The pacing is perfect; the complex relationship between Frank Malloy and Sarah Brandt continues to intrigue; and, most important, the resolution to the mystery is nothing less than brilliant. As another reviewer said, it's frustrating to wait for what seems to be a long time between each book. On the other hand, Victoria Thompson makes the wait worth it. "Murder on Marble Row" is really showing her at the height of her talents, and I can't wait for the next installment. But I know I won't be disappointed.
Rocco Dormarunno, author of "The Five Points"

Click Here to see more reviews about: Murder on Marble Row (Gaslight Mystery)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Murder on Marble Row (Gaslight Mystery)

0 comments:

Post a Comment