Rufus M. Review

Rufus M.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was given this book to read when I was 7 years old. I was ill at home and my mother dropped it on the bed as I had been pestering her for something to read. It looked unpromising. I liked books about war and dinosaurs and soccer. None of these seemed likely to feature in Rufus M.
Though I would not have used the word then, I was enchanted. Estes sketched out a world I wanted to leap straight into.
This is such good a book that it has stuck in my memory as a happy thought about a distant time. I found myself thinking about it as I sat at my desk this evening and googled my way here. I'm 37 tomorrow. 30 years on and it's still with me.
Sean

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rufus M.



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rufus M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment