Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First of all, LOVED this book and the series. A warning though: You are better off to order from:
[...]
If you are in a hurry for a book, scroll down to the bottom of the store page and phone Jen. She will ship to you however you want. She is GREAT and really knows customer service.
I had ordered this book from an Amazon used book dealer. It was NOT available directly from Amazon. I had been waiting for it for over a month. Just before we left on vacation where I planned to read it and the rest of the series, I still didn't have it. I ordered from Jen at the [...] site and it arrived before noon the next day....with a half a day to spare!! Not only was my vacation reading saved, but the book came SIGNED by Robert Macomber himself. Yeah! Jen!!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: A Dishonorable Few (The Honor Series)
The fourth novel in the award-winning Honor Series of naval fictionThis historical thriller takes the reader from the Caribbean to the halls of power in Washington, D.C. It is 1869. The United States is painfully recovering from the Civil War, and Lt. Peter Wake heads to turbulent Central America to deal with a former American naval officer turned renegade mercenary. Wake discovers that no one trusts anyone in that deadly part of the worldwith good reason. As the action unfolds in Colombia and Panama he realizes that his most dangerous adversary may be a man on his own ship, forcing him to make a decision that will lead to his court-martial in Washington when the mission has finally ended.
Click here for more information about A Dishonorable Few (The Honor Series)
0 comments:
Post a Comment