Storm Track Review

Storm Track
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been a fan of Margaret Maron for years--beginning with her NY series--and now always preorder the Deborah Knott volumes. While certain parts of the story were well up to her best, especially the storm watching and writing minister's son, I was disappointed with the lack of growth in our knowledge of the large Knot family. There were excellant scenes with Kezzie, the daddy of the clan, but the others including cousin Reid--the maybe suspect--seemed very shallow. The mystery itself was OK but predictable, although I reread a couple of key pages several times and do not yet feel that the ending "reasoning" tracked. I would recommend this book as a good diversion read but not a great one like so many of her others.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Storm Track



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Storm Track

0 comments:

Post a Comment