All Things Bright and Beautiful Review

All Things Bright and Beautiful
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a really great book and the only biography I've really ever liked. It's about a guy (James Herriot) who is a country vet. This has stories about his work at a pet show, him when he's trying to court his future wife, and it has a lot about the personalities of the animals he treated. It also has a lot of his blunders, like when he got drunk (accidentally, I think) and went out to a farm. The people there were really religious, and he found out the next day the despised drinking! He didn't go out there again. All in all, it was a really good book, and I recommend it for any animal lovers or future vets out there.

Click Here to see more reviews about: All Things Bright and Beautiful



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about All Things Bright and Beautiful

0 comments:

Post a Comment