The Truth about Forever (Teen's Top 10 (Awards)) Review

The Truth about Forever (Teen's Top 10 (Awards))
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As a long time Dessen fan, I was eagerly awaiting this book, but held off reading it until recently, because I am always disappointed when I run out of Dessen books to read. I must say, this was WELL worth the wait, perhaps my favorite book of hers yet.
This story is much deeper than any of her previous novels, but not overly dramatic to the point that it's too heavy to enjoy. The characters are fun, lovable, exciting, and unique making the story even better. Any young woman will be able to relate to Macy as she deals with the loss of her father, rejection from her boyfriend, and new friendships from a group of unlikely people. I fell in love with the story and the characters.
She performed the magic that most writer's aren't able to accomplish: She took a simple plot and filled it with complex characters to live out the story. I was sad when it ended, but it's definitely one of those books you can read again. Very highly recommended.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Truth about Forever (Teen's Top 10 (Awards))



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about The Truth about Forever (Teen's Top 10 (Awards))

0 comments:

Post a Comment