I Remember Ben Hogan: Personal Recollections and Revelations of Golf's Most Famous Legend From The People Who Knew Him Best Review

I Remember Ben Hogan: Personal Recollections and Revelations of Golf's Most Famous Legend From The People Who Knew Him Best
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This work is an outstanding collection of insights into the pysche of Ben Hogan told from the perspective of his friends and rivals. These stories helped me to understand who Ben Hogan really was and the substantial impact that Hogan had on the development of professional golf. The variety, and depth of the recollections combined to produce a very readable book that is a must for any Hogan enthusiast. I have read other works about Ben Hogan but this collection allowed me to see him in a new way and gave a depth to him that I had previously missed. Pick this one up and I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Click Here to see more reviews about: I Remember Ben Hogan: Personal Recollections and Revelations of Golf's Most Famous Legend From The People Who Knew Him Best

A beautiful hardcover book and collector's item, "I Remember Ben Hogan" is an oral history of an amazing golf legend. Many people were touched by Ben Hogan although few were truly able to connect with him. To a select few, he was a shy, sly mentor, able and willing to reveal golf-swing secrets with a grip and a rare grin. Author Mike Towle uncovers more than 100 original stories regarding golf's most famous legend.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about I Remember Ben Hogan: Personal Recollections and Revelations of Golf's Most Famous Legend From The People Who Knew Him Best

0 comments:

Post a Comment