Invisible Things Review

Invisible Things
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really enjoyed Davidson's previous book, The Explosionist. It was full of mystery and intrigue. Invisible Things started right where the last book ended. A lot that was a mystery in the first book is revealed, along with several other secrets. Sophie was just as clever and thoughtful in the first book. I love Mikael. He was lovely and I found him really interesting. I love the alternative history that Davidson creates. It is so rich and full of people that were actually in our world. I found parts of the plot to drag on and a bit was unrealistic. Even with that I found such a unique and stunning book that catches your attention from the beginning. I highly suggest that you should read this book, it will capture your attention and bring you to a new world.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Invisible Things



Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Click here for more information about Invisible Things

0 comments:

Post a Comment