Running the Bulls (Hardscrabble Books-Fiction of New England) Review

Running the Bulls (Hardscrabble Books-Fiction of New England)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I discovered Cathie Pelletier when I heard one of my favorite writers (Richard Russo) say that she was one of HIS favorite writers, at a reading in NY. I started with her first novel, The Funeral Makers, and read everything she's written. I've loved her work ever since. And what a joy it is to finally have a new novel. While many of us are still waiting for a Mattagash novel (it says in the author interview she's working on one now) it's a delight to pick up any book of hers. Howard Woods made me laugh, made me cry, as the film reviews say. There is so much intelligent information in the book, as well as funny and sad stuff , that you learn a lot about the world and even yourself.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Running the Bulls (Hardscrabble Books-Fiction of New England)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Running the Bulls (Hardscrabble Books-Fiction of New England)

0 comments:

Post a Comment